Destinations: Leh, Agham, Sakti, Wari La, Tso Kar
Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days
Tour Code: 1345
The land of Ladakh is known for its rich culture, history, and amazing cuisine. However, it is also an amazing birdwatching destination. Lying on the Tibetan Plateau, in terms of birding, as well as culture, Ladakh offers a stark contrast to the rest of the country. Ladakh’s geography makes it home to a number of high-altitude specialities, with birds like Chukar Partridge, Upland Buzzard, Tibetan Snowcock, Tibetan Sandgrouse, and more!
Day 01: Leh
Day 02: Leh
Day 03: Leh to Sakti via Agham and Wari La
Day 04: Sakti to Tso Kar
Day 05: Tso Kar
Day 06: Tso Kar
Day 07: Tso Kar to Leh
- Wildlife and Nature
- Landscapes of Leh and Ladakh
- Local Cuisine
- Quaint Accommodation
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Leh
- Accommodation for 01 night in Agham
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Tso Kar
- Dedicated private vehicle for the entire tour
- Dedicated birding guide from Day 03 to Day 07
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes
Services Not Included
- Any kind of Insurance / Travel Insurance, Any kind of Camera Fees, flight tickets.
- Meals not specified, Personal expenses viz: Laundry, internet, phone calls, and gratitude.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion.